Highlands Hospital is proud to offer NeuroStar TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) a non-invasive treatment for Major Depressive Disorder. Appointments are being scheduled at the new Center for Health and Community Impact, located in the former Zachariah Connell School, 700 Park Street.
If you agree with two or more of these statements, NeuroStar TMS Therapy may be right for you.
• Depression symptoms have interfered with my daily life.
• I am not satisfied with the results I get from depression medication.
• I have had or worry about side effects from depression medications.
• I have switched medications for depression due to side effects.
• I am interested in a proven, non-drug therapy for depression.
For people with depression who have not benefited from antidepressant medication, NeuroStar TMS Therapy can offer hope.
LET NEUROSTAR TMS HELP
• FDA Cleared
• Long lasting symptom relief
• Covered by most insurance
• No side effects of drugs
• Over 2 million treatments delivered
Please call the Highlands Hospital TMS Program to learn more about how this proven alternative depression treatment has helped other people with their depression, and whether it may help you or your loved one.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 724-603-2652