INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS THE PATIENT PORTAL
1) You will receive an email in your inbox at the email address you provided us. “WELCOME firstname.lastname@example.org. You have been invited to Patient Portal.” You will be instructed to click on a link to create a user name.
2) The next screen will be the Patient Portal screen. You will need to enter your first and last name as well as your date of birth. The profile number will automatically show up along with your email address. Next, you will need to create a user name and password. You will also need to check the box on the right side of the screen to verify the information you entered is correct and your own personal https://cpsych.org.uk/accutane-pills/ information.
3) Once all the information is entered you will need to click on the REGISTER button.
4) The next screen will be security questions. You will need to answer 3 security questions and then click SUBMIT.
5) The next screen will be a “Thank you for updating your security questions.”
6) The next screen will say “WELCOME CPSI your name, would you like to: View Clinical Information.”
7) The next screen will say you are authorized to view accounts for the following patients. Click on your name (or any patient for which you are authorized) and the date of service you would like to view.
8) To access your chart after the initial log in go to www.mymedicalencounters.com