The Highlands Hospital 130th Anniversary Celebration will be held
Friday, September 17, 2021 in the back hospital parking lot from
5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Proclamations by: Mayor of Connellsville, Greg Lincoln | Fayette County Commissioner, Vince Vicites
• Free food to the first 1000 attendees
• Historic displays throughout the hospital
• Car, Motorcycle, Ambulance and Fire Engine displays
• Armstrong history recording booth
• Raffles will include: $500 cash | Big screen TV | Lap top computer | 2 children’s bicycles
• Health screenings
• Children’s activities
• Free raffle ticket to every attendee
• T-shirts and souvenirs for purchase
• All proceeds will go to the Highlands Hospital Foundation to benefit community health projects and programs.
Please see causes to donate to in the support section.
Ways to Contribute:
• Donate Highlands Hospital memorabilia
• Become a member of the “Stork Club”
– Were you born in Highlands Hospital?
– Tell your story
– Provide a baby picture for display
• Donate financially: $13.00 / $130 / $1300 [DONATE NOW]